Divorce Lawyers Serving Stafford County, VA and Surrounding Areas
About Stafford County, VA:
- Stafford is located midway between the metropolitan areas of Washington, D. C. and Richmond, the capital of Virginia.
- Stafford County encompasses 277 square miles, 65% of which is still forested.
- The population in 2000 was approximately 92,000 people.
- Marine Corps Base Quantico, the “Crossroads of the Marine Corps,” occupies 30,527 acres in the northern end of the county.
- Stafford offers excellent public services to its citizens, including one of the best school systems in the Commonwealth.
- Recreational opportunities abound in more than 1,000 acres of county, regional, state, and national parks.
- Stafford offers numerous sports amenities including 5 private marinas, 2 public fishing lakes, 7 county parks, 188 acres of athletic fields, and 3 golf courses.
- The Rappahannock River, once a popular shipping route to the historic port of Falmouth, flows along the southern boundary of the county. The Rappahannock has been designated as a State Scenic River and offers abundant wildlife habitat and scenic recreational opportunities.
Our Family Law Offices near Stafford County, VA
The Alexandria location of the Grenadier, Duffett, Levi, Winkler & Rubin, P.C. Virginia Family Law Firm has been open for over 30 years.
Alexandria family law office is located at:
649 South Washington St
Alexandria, VA 22314
The Reston, Virginia location of the Grenadier, Duffett, Levi, Winkler & Rubin, P.C. Virginia Family Law Firm opened in October 2004.
Reston family law office is located at:
12359 Sunrise Valley Dr Ste. 230
Reston, VA 20191
Legal services or practice areas include Divorce, Separate Maintenance, Support Issues, Protective Orders, Child Custody & Related Matters, Paternity, Distribution of Property/Equitable Distribution, Marital Agreements, Prenuptial/Postnuptial Agreements, Retirement/Pension Division, Same-Sex Marriage/Divorce, International Divorce & Custody Issues, Business Valuation, Step Parent Adoption, Complex Family Issues, and Name Changes.
Jurisdictions: In Stafford County, we serve the towns of Stafford, Falmouth, Aquia Harbor and Southern Gateway, VA.