- Fauquier County, the bridge between Northern Virginia and the Blue Ridge Mountains, is in the heart of Virginia horse and wine country.
- The rich and colorful history of the county is where Chief Justice John Marshall grew up.
- Old Town Warrenton holds the county seat.
- The majestic columns and graceful spire of the “old” county Court House, still in use, beckon visitors to streets lined with well-preserved homes and appealing shops and restaurants.
- As of the census of 2000, there were 55,139 people, 19,842 households, and 15,139 families residing in the county.
- The racial makeup of the county is 88.39% White, 8.79% Black or African American, 0.26% Native American, 0.59% Asian, and 0.03% other.
- The median income for a household in the county is $61,999 and the median income for a family is $69,507.
12359 Sunrise Valley Dr
Reston, VA 20191
649 South Washington St
Alexandria, VA 22314