Complex Family Issue
When your family has accumulated significant wealth and property, you are understandably concerned about how the assets will be divided by the court. High asset divorces often involve complex property and support issues, which can become even more complicated when you add in concerns about whether a spouse has been hiding assets or diminishing the value of certain property interests. When so much is at stake, you need an experienced family law attorney who understands the issues that can arise in these divorces and help you put together a strategy that will protect your interests and your estate.
Our experienced family law attorneys will meet with you to identify and create a thoughtful plan on how to tackle these complex issues and will bring significant experience and expertise to the table to help you navigate the process and preserve your wealth.
Our attorneys have specialized knowledge in handling any of these complex issues:
- Dividing highly valued assets
- Discovering hidden assets and identifying dissipation of assets
- Evaluating ownership of business interests
- Dividing real estate, including your primary and secondary homes, investment properties, and other land interests
- Stocks and stock options
- Deferred income
- Personal property, antiques, family heirlooms, and art collections
- Family trusts/inheritances