Name Changes

Name changes are fairly routine matters in divorces, and our attorneys will regularly submit these orders with your final order of divorce if you have requested a change of name. If you are seeking a change of name outside of your final order of divorce, our attorneys can prepare and file a petition on your behalf, provided you otherwise meet the requirements for a change of name given your specific situation. If you are looking to change the name of your child, our attorneys can assist you in preparing the necessary paperwork to do so and provide you advice on what to do if the child’s other parent does not agree.

Learn More About Us

m FL